CARING FOR YOUR CANDLE
Our goal is to make sure you have long-lasting, great smelling, and safe candles. Here are a few tips to make sure you are getting the most from your purchase.
1. Store your candles in a cool, dark, and dry place. Avoid placing your candle in areas with direct sunlight or harsh indoor lighting.
2. The first time you light your candle, please allow 2-3 hours, so that the wax melts to the edges of the container. This creates an even burn of the wax and prevents tunneling.
3. Trim the wick to 1⁄4" length before each use to promote an even burn and steady flame. If the top of the wick is starting to look like a mushroom or is beginning to bend over, extinguish the candle and trim the wick before re-lighting.
4. Never burn a candle all the way down to the bottom of the wick, always leave 1⁄4" of wax at the bottom of the container. Failure to extinguish the flame can be dangerous, resulting in shattered glass from the overheated container.
5. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep the candle out of reach of children, pets, or any flammable materials.
6. Replace the cap to your candle after it is cooled to keep the fragrances fresh and prevent dust from collecting.